International Symposium on Neural Networks
June 3-7, 2007,
Mandarin Garden Hotel, Nanjing, China.
http://www.acae.cuhk.edu.hk/~isnn2007 or http://liu.ece.uic.edu/ISNN07
Author's Instructions for Final Camera-Ready Paper
- PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
The three most important things are:
- Revise your paper;
- Prepare final camera-ready paper;
- Register for the symposium and upload your paper.
- Click here if you are an author of the special issue papers.
Instructions here are only for authors of papers in the Springer's LNCS.
- Most likely, short paper will be in poster sessions and full papers will be in lecture sessions.
We recommend 6 pages for each short paper and
10 pages for each full paper in the Springer's LNCS.
There will be NO overlength page charges for short papers.
- Please revise your paper as soon as possible based on the comments in the reviews.
You may view the reviewers' ratings, comments, and/or suggestions about the paper in you auhor's account of the ISNN2007 Online Submission System. Please improve your writing if possible.
- Prepare your paper in the exact format as the sample paper for LNCS. Failure to do so will result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the author instructions carefully before preparing your papers. The sample paper and author instructions for LaTeX users can be found at:
Springer does not encourage the use of Microsoft Word, particularly as the layout of the pages (the position of figures and paragraphs) can change between printouts. However, they do provide the relevant templates and sample files for PC (sv-lncs.dot) and Mac (sv-lncs) environments. If you need more help on preparing your papers, please visit
Springer's LNCS web page.
Note: If you have not started to use LaTeX, maybe now it is the time that you
start to learn and use LaTeX.
Please submit the following for your final submission:
- LaTeX users, please submit
(1) LaTeX files for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures,
(2) any further style files and fonts you have used together with your source files and that are not generally available at CTAN,
(3) final DVI file (for papers prepared using LaTeX/TeX),
(4) final PDF file (for reference).
- Other users (word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX), please submit
- We recommend that you place all your files in one directory,
zip the directory,
and upload the zipped file which contains all necessary source files.
- Each paper is allowed to have 6-10 pages in the final camera-ready copy without paying extra charges. However, it is important that the minimum length of your paper must be at least 6 pages. If your paper is less than 6 pages or more than 10 pages in the final camera-ready copy, we will not publish your paper and we will not refund your registration payment. We recommend 10 pages for papers scheduled for oral presentation and 6 pages for papers scheduled for interactive sessions.
- Fill out the
The title of the symposium proceedings is Advances in Neural Networks - ISNN2007. The volume editors are Derong Liu, Shumin Fei, Zeng-Guang Hou, and Huaguang Zhang.
- Register for the symposium.
for detailed information about registration fee.
- If you have multiple papers accepted
by the symposium, you must register for each paper in order
to publish all of them.
- The deadline for registration and for the symposium to receive your
registration payment is January 15, 2007.
- If we do not receive your registration payment by the deadline,
there is no guarantee that your papers will be published in the LNCS.
- If you do not pay by credit card, we require that you make registration payment before
you upload your final paper, and then perform the online registration in your
author's account by uploading a scanned copy of your proof of payment.
- It is crucial for you to follow the above instructions and deadline to avoid leaving
your paper out of the Proceedings. We will compile all the files and ship them to Springer,
Germany in Feburary 2007.
- Upload all materials including scanned copyright form, pdf or rtf file of the paper, and source files (i.e., rtf file or LaTeX file and postscript files of figures),
scanned copy of your proof of payment (only required if you pay RMB)
via the ISNN2007
Online Submission System.