IEEE International Symposium on Approximate Dynamic Programming and Reinforcement Learning
Hilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA,
April 1-5, 2007
Formatting and Submission Instruction for Final Camera-Ready Copy
- Manuscripts must be submitted as PDF files prepared for US letter size paper.
- We must receive your final camera ready copy before January 15, 2007.
- The maximum number of pages is eight (8) and maximum file size is 4MB. Up to four additional pages will be permitted for a charge of $100 per additional page. Illustrations and references are included in the page count.
- Your final PDF files must be converted using the
IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Your final camera-ready copy must follow the
sample conference paper prepared according to IEEE guidelines found at:
- Instructions for using IEEE PDF eXpress:
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript;
- Create IEEE
PDF eXpress account, using our conference ID: ADPRL07
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion;
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions,
- Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) by clicking on the
link received in the email regarding your paper acceptance and using the password in
the same email. Note that you have only one chance to submit your final PDF file;
- After your final paper submission, please continue to
complete your IEEE copyright form, which is a must for publishing your paper;
- Also, one of the authors must register and pay registration fee
before Jannuary 25, 2007, in order for your paper to be included in the
Deadline for camera-ready submissions is Janurary 15, 2007.
All IEEE publications are indexed by IEEE Xplore and are searchable by Inspec.